Thursday, January 14, 2010

Here we go . . .

Allow me to say this upfront. I have no clue what I'm doing. I have an amazing job. At times it's annoying, joyful, informative, eye-opening, eye-popping, frustrating and awe-inspiring - and all that can happen in the span of a few hours. I am a crime reporter for The New Britain Herald. I write about all manner of pestulance, brutality, and humanity on a daily basis, mostly without batting an eyelash, while wearing high heels.

Here's what I hope to accomplish: to change the world. Yup. I wish I could have thought of something a little more focused, but what do you expect from a woman who covered a chick brawl outside a courthouse, a long-standing fued over a garbage truck and one of the most highly regarded digital investigators in the country all in one afternoon - today. Here are my adventures. As my brother so artfully placed on his as yet (thankfully) empty gravestone, "Life's a journey, enjoy the ride."

2 comments:

  1. Goo luck with you blog. Hope you figure it all out and help catch all the bad guys and girls.
    Who won the braul??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apparently the guy who was locked up who they were fighting over. All four girls were arrested, handcuffed, stuffed in the back of a state police cruiser and driven off to Troop H. Yup. The guy definitely won.

    ReplyDelete